BJG College Football – Week 6

2021 October 9

01-Brenan_Exclusive-YP5_3244.jpg 150 Ohio state ideas | ohio state, ohio, buckeye nation

Washington State Cheerleaders | MIKE | Flickr

Iowa hawkeyes cheerleaders, Cheerleading, Hokies football   Pin on University of Florida 1

College football cheerleaders: Week 10 | FOX Sports

Clemson Babes Pin on cheergirls, reef girls, bikini girls gennrally hot girls and ariana grande

See the source image

TLS: Michigan State @ Rutgers, Connecticut @ UMass, SUNY Buffalo @ Kent State, Georgia Tech @ Duke, Virginia @ Louisville, Wyoming @ Air Force, Boise State @ BYU, San Jose State @ Colorado State, Utah @ Southern Cal, Oregon State @ Washington State, TCU @ Texas Tech, LSU @ Kentucky, West Virginia @ Baylor, Southern Alabama @ Texas State, Florida Atlantic @ UAB, Memphis @ Tulsa, Miami, OH @ Eastern Michigan, Oklahoma VS Texas, Michigan @ Nebraska, Georgia Southern @ Troy, Central Michigan @ Ohio, Arkansas @ Mississippi, UTEP @ Southern Mississippi, Texas – San Antonio @ Western Kentucky, Penn State @ Iowa, Notre Dame @ Virginia Tech

MI Conservative: Michigan State @ Rutgers, Connecticut @ UMass, SUNY Buffalo @ Kent State, Georgia Tech @ Duke, Virginia @ Louisville, Wyoming @ Air Force, Boise State @ BYU, San Jose State @ Colorado State, Utah @ Southern Cal, Oregon State @ Washington State, TCU @ Texas Tech, LSU @ Kentucky, West Virginia @ Baylor, Southern Alabama @ Texas State, Florida Atlantic @ UAB, Memphis @ Tulsa, Miami, OH @ Eastern Michigan, Oklahoma VS Texas, Michigan @ Nebraska, Georgia Southern @ Troy, Central Michigan @ Ohio, Arkansas @ Mississippi, UTEP @ Southern Mississippi, Texas – San Antonio @ Western Kentucky, Penn State @ Iowa, Notre Dame @ Virginia Tech

JimNorCal: Michigan State @ Rutgers, Connecticut @ UMass, SUNY Buffalo @ Kent State, Georgia Tech @ Duke, Virginia @ Louisville, Wyoming @ Air Force, Boise State @ BYU, San Jose State @ Colorado State, Utah @ Southern Cal, Oregon State @ Washington State, TCU @ Texas Tech, LSU @ Kentucky, West Virginia @ Baylor, Southern Alabama @ Texas State, Florida Atlantic @ UAB, Memphis @ Tulsa, Miami, OH @ Eastern Michigan, Oklahoma VS Texas, Michigan @ Nebraska, Georgia Southern @ Troy, Central Michigan @ Ohio, Arkansas @ Mississippi, UTEP @ Southern Mississippi, Texas – San Antonio @ Western Kentucky, Penn State @ Iowa, Notre Dame @ Virginia Tech

Fight on: Michigan State @ Rutgers, Connecticut @ UMass, SUNY Buffalo @ Kent State, Georgia Tech @ Duke, Virginia @ Louisville, Wyoming @ Air Force, Boise State @ BYU, San Jose State @ Colorado State, Utah @ Southern Cal, Oregon State @ Washington State, TCU @ Texas Tech, LSU @ Kentucky, West Virginia @ Baylor, Southern Alabama @ Texas State, Florida Atlantic @ UAB, Memphis @ Tulsa, Miami, OH @ Eastern Michigan, Oklahoma VS Texas, Michigan @ Nebraska, Georgia Southern @ Troy, Central Michigan @ Ohio, Arkansas @ Mississippi, UTEP @ Southern Mississippi, Texas – San Antonio @ Western Kentucky. Penn State @ Iowa, Notre Dame @ Virginia Tech

Bc3b: Michigan State @ Rutgers, Connecticut @ UMass, SUNY Buffalo @ Kent State, Georgia Tech @ Duke, Virginia @ Louisville, Wyoming @ Air Force, Boise State @ BYU, San Jose State @ Colorado State, Utah @ Southern Cal, Oregon State @ Washington State. TCU @ Texas Tech, LSU @ Kentucky, West Virginia @ Baylor, Southern Alabama @ Texas State, Florida Atlantic @ UAB, Memphis @ Tulsa, Miami, OH @ Eastern Michigan, Oklahoma VS Texas, Michigan @ Nebraska, Georgia Southern @ Troy, Central Michigan @ Ohio, Arkansas @ Mississippi, UTEP @ Southern Mississippi, Texas – San Antonio @ Western Kentucky, Penn State @ Iowa, Notre Dame @ Virginia Tech

1. 2021 October 9 3:44 am

Nice picks BC, oh and the football line up is ok too. 🙂

2. 2021 October 9 4:21 am

Commiefornia becomes first state to require ethnic studies for graduation:

3. 2021 October 9 4:28 am

I see you Kalifornians are paying over $4.00 for a gallon of gas. I paid $3.19 yesterday, a dollar more than when Biden became president. But Kalifornia has those neat gas pump nozzles, so it’s worth it.

4. 2021 October 9 5:40 am

Expect China to invade Taiwan — https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/catastrophic-property-sales-mean-chinas-worst-case-scenario-now-play — Yes the article is about China’s real estate collapse that is now playing out. But that is the point.

Those in China that have investment money do so in real estate as it is one of the few avenues open to them. Its a 62Tn market about to collapse. The CCP knows that will mean social disorder and possibly revolution if gone bad. So what better way to distract the masses than to a dirty little war? Book it.

5. 2021 October 9 6:32 am
    fight on permalink

BC take a look at my picks I took TX not OK. Son went to TX so I had to pick them.

6. 2021 October 9 6:35 am
    fight on permalink

BC #4 paid $2.80 yesterday for gas here in TX
    DR #6 I agree China will attack Taiwan my guess is after the winter olympics that I won’t be watching

7. 2021 October 9 6:37 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Sounds plausible

8. 2021 October 9 7:48 am

Indeed.

9. 2021 October 9 9:32 am
    mpt permalink

9, that is a good point. I need to save these.

Where I work the management attempted to implement a company policy of mandated vaccines for all current and new employees, but at a company meeting I vehemently disagreed (the only one) about such a policy and the plan was shelved. As I myself am vaxxed, my strongest argument against mandates is that I’m not anti-vax, but that I’m pro-freedom and an intrusive work environment. I’m wondering when they’ll try again. Virtue signaling is very strong where I work and I do wonder when that will overwhelm whatever clout I have.

10. 2021 October 9 9:48 am

Iowa.

9. D’s and R’s were making that argument, which was always a dubious one tbh because at least larger ones enforce a hundred other fed and state laws\regulations on the daily as well (for better or worse), not to mention ones relating to the IRS. Still, pointing out the comically blatant hypocrisy is worth doing.

11. 2021 October 9 11:07 am

Sometimes even the Left gets a clue — https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/08/maher-how-are-we-going-to-build-back-better-if-we-have-no-workers-and-no-supplies/ — The fact there are no workers? You can blame the stimmy checks for that one. And no supplies? Well with nobody working, nothing is getting made.

12. 2021 October 9 11:49 am

“Civility is gone,” — https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mcconnell-republicans-wont-help-democrats-raise-debt-limit-again — As I am oft quoted, “welcome to the party pal”.

Some pretty good Pol jokes in the comments of this one —

Schumer walks up to McConnell with a brief case containing $10,000,000.

Schumer: McConnell your are not capable of leading this senate. Your balls have grown square.

McConnell: What?!?! No. I assure you they are not square.

Schumer: Liar! I’ll bet you this $10,000,000 that your balls are square!

McConnell: I’ll take your money faster than I took China’s!

McConnell reaches for his zipper.

Schumer: Wait! I need to get a witness to make sure there is no funny business.

Schumer walks over to Manchin, engages in a short a lively conversation and then returns to McConnell with Manchin.

Schumer: As Manchin is my witness, 10million says you have square balls.

McConnell: Check them yourself. And give me my 10 million.

Schumer grabs them and then hands McConnell 10 million. At which point Manchin burries his face in his hands and begins weeping uncontrollably.

McConnell: What’s his problem?

Schumer: I just bet him 100 million I’d have you by the balls by the end of the day.

13. 2021 October 9 12:43 pm

Fight On: You are right. I don’t know how that could have happened. I copy your picks from your email, paste them in a word document and insert commas and spacing. I don’t re-key anything. I redid the process as you can see from above.

14. 2021 October 9 2:17 pm
    mpt permalink

14, I like the joke, but the biggest joke on that page is this:

McConnell: Republicans Won’t Help Democrats Raise Debt Limit Again

Ha, ha. Very funny McConnell.

15. 2021 October 9 2:21 pm
    mpt permalink

BC sure picked a bevy of fertile-looking young women, but to me Miss Ohio State is first among equals. I just can’t put my finger on why.

16. 2021 October 9 2:27 pm
    mpt permalink

“So Deeply, Deeply Wrong” – Lithuanian Without Vaccine Pass Describes Life Under Medical Tyranny

What’s the over/under this will be California in 2 to 3 months? I’m so screwed. 🙁

17. 2021 October 9 3:22 pm
    fight on permalink

BC glad you changed it so I could lose in the last seconds and get me closer to the bottom as I battle Jim for that spot. HA

18. 2021 October 9 3:55 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

fight on, 19, LOL
    I can’t remember who won the “Basement Sweepstakes” last season JR or myself. I’m thinking that since I can’t remember, it was probably me and I don’t recall because I got traumatized by it.

mpt, 11, brave of you.
    We all need to be thinking what we can do to help …

19. 2021 October 9 5:27 pm

Fight On, UT-OU was an exciting game. Lots of upsets again this week.

How can Bowling Green beat Minnesota on the road and lose to Akron at home?

20. 2021 October 9 5:27 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Probably fake but too funny not to post ….

21. 2021 October 9 5:40 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

22. 2021 October 9 8:27 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Traffic controller walkout in FL?
    Probably disinfo
    MSM would report it, also passengers.

It’s an event which can be spun in the govt’s favor.
    Not like the Americans left behind in Afghanistan. I’m told there have been no human interest stories on the ones who got out. No upside for Biden* no matter how you try to spin

23. 2021 October 10 3:23 am
    JimNorCal permalink

This was interesting. If stolen, items aren’t subtracted from store inventory because it isn’t marked as sold by the cash register. No auto restocking occurs.

‘Third World’ NYC drug store shelves empty amid shoplifting surge

State bail reform laws make shoplifting a promising career option for some New York City crooks. One man, Isaac Rodriguez, 22, of Queens, was arrested for shoplifting 46 times this year alone, The Post exclusively reported last week.

Talk about supply chain issues – these kinds of stores re-stock based on what their point of sale registers relay back to their warehouses.
    If the stuff doesn’t get scanned at the register as far as the supply chain is concerned it’s still in the store and doesn’t need to be restocked. Manual intervention is required.

24. 2021 October 10 9:40 am

Kamal toe is her name,
    Fellatio is her game,
    Never met a pickle she wouldn’t puff,
    Or miss the chance to dive for the muff,
    Polishing willie brown’s willie was her claim to fame.

25. 2021 October 10 3:41 pm

24 – yes walk out, the weather in fl has been fine idk why SW hasn’t been called out on that bullshit statement, worker and Jacksonville ATC walk-outs/sick-outs, it’s being covered up.